||HPA Set HDR-PD1-811
||Out of stock
||Please use our email notification function
Would you like to operate your T4E training markers with compressed air instead of Co2 ?
Then you are right here.
Because the set presented here for the HDR 50, HDP 50, HDR 68, HDS 68 and HDB 68 is specially designed for the operation of an HPA system .
The power kit consists of a 0.2 liter HPA tank including 800 PSI regulator , a remote line and an HPA compressed air adapter.
The HPA compressed air adapter is simply connected in place of the emergency push button located at the back of your T4E marker.
Pressure is then applied to the chamber of your T4E marker using an HPA compressed air bottle and remote line .
- quick and easy assembly
- Game operation also possible in winter and cold temperatures, since HP compressed air is less sensitive to cold than Co2
- no cooldown - freezing of the Co2 gas during rapid fire
- Minimal wear on seals, since HP compressed air does not embrittle the seals as quickly as Co2
- stable, consistent pressure to the last shot
- improved range & accuracy
- Operation with HP compressed air is the most cost-effective training option, since 12 grams of Co2 capsules are no longer required
- With a 0.2 liter HPA bottle, you can train around 350 - 400 shots, depending on the pressure
ATTENTION: Installation is prohibited in some European countries due to possible power limitations. Before ordering, please inform yourself about the legal regulations and provisions for dealing with tuning parts in your country. Furthermore, all guarantee and warranty claims expire after installation has been completed.
Please also note the additional hazard and warning notices in the product images!