The Real Action Marker GLOCK 17 Gen 5 T4E in .43 caliber belongs to the latest generation of high-end training and marking weapons that are used by both the military and for training purposes.
The GLOCK 17 Gen 5 T4E Real Action Marker is the first GLOCK pistol available on the market with original markings in caliber .43 paintball. The Real Action Marker is powered by a 12g Co2 capsule that is easily accessible.
The very high-quality RAM GLOCK 17 Gen 5 T4E is equipped with a pneumatic blow-back system . Rubber balls (rubber bullets) and chalk balls (markers) with an unbelievable power of up to 5.0 joules as well as pepper balls for self-defense can be fired.
As a backup marker or in pistol-only mode for MagFed paintball, the GLOCK 17 Gen5 T4E impresses with its optimized system, which meets the demands of ambitious players in every respect.
Precise dimensions therefore ensure that the GLOCK 17 Gen5 T4E feels as solid as usual in the hand.
- First licensed GLOCK T4E marker in .43 caliber paintball
- Ideal for MagFed paintball and civilian training purposes
- CNC-milled slide made of high-strength aluminum AW 7075
- strong realistic blowback
- Polymer grip with optional lanyard hole
- Bilateral slide stop lever, convertible magazine release button
- trigger safety
- 8-shot magazine with tool-free piercing of the 12g Co2 capsule
- Quick piercing magazine, which only pierces the inserted Co2 capsule when required with a light tap on the bottom of the magazine, available as an accessory
- Compatible with original GLOCK sights, GLOCK holsters and many attachments from the aftermarket
- Made in Germany